Postal Employee Injury
As experienced federal workers compensation doctors in Dallas, TX, the team at Work-Med has an in-depth understanding of the physically demanding job that postal employees have. Because they have the highest number of work injuries compared to all federal agencies, we know how critical specialized DOL doctors are to your health and quality of life. If you work for the United States Postal Service and have been injured on the job, don’t hesitate to pick up the phone and let us help today. We’re here to get you the treatment you need so that you can get healthy and work again.
How DOL Doctors Can Help with Postal Employee Injuries
When you enlist the professionals at Work-Med, you’ll find that our staff is knowledgeable and focused on government employee accidents. And this is essential when you’re going through the legal aspects, as well as the medical treatments. We understand that this can be an overwhelming and stressful time in your life, and that’s why we’re focused on individualized treatments. As a USPS employee who has been injured on the job, you deserve compensation, and we work with you to ensure that you receive the proper amount.
Complete Services for Postal Workers Who Have Been Injured
- A complimentary office visit with DOL doctors to evaluate your injury.
- Help with the legal documentations from experienced professionals.
- Treatment and care from expert federal workers compensations doctors.
- Necessary therapy that will benefit your injury from chiropractic therapy to rehabilitation to federal work injury therapy and more.
- Visits from DOL doctors while the medical treatments are in process.
- Legal assistance for referrals.
- Experienced team members who can guide you through the OWCP forms.
Let Us Take the Complication Out of Postal Employee Injuries
When you’re injured on the job as a postal worker, we know that the paperwork can be complicated, and you’re also focused on getting better. Our DOL doctors take the complications out of the process so that you can focus on what’s important and regain your health.
Whether you have a new or existing claim in Dallas, TX, feel free to get in touch with us today. Our team is ready to assist you through this time no matter what shift you work or what type of injury you experienced on the job. Our expertise will be of service to you and soon you’ll be back to work without skipping a beat.